Sunday, November 22, 2009

something's off

The Husband and I have been off since the kid went to their mom's on Saturday afternoon. Granted, we're both feeling a little low, but still icky icky ick. I feel like I need space (not really physical space, but just emotional space from any emotional conversations), and he's feeling really needy and insecure. Basically a recipe for disaster. I'm going and he's coming at me. He;s feeling vulnerable and I'd needing him to step up. I don't know how to get out of this funk.

Something might be brewing with the ex. Her latest support check was much lower than normal because we took out her % for the kid's recent immunizations (flu and H1N1). I know that she's strapped for money as usual (guess that's what happens when you make $10/hour cutting hair), but we didn't do anything wrong when we calculated the support amount or by taking out the money for the kid's health care. Now she wants to talk about it... the Husband thinks that she's going to ask to have to immunizations taken out of the next support check. This won't be happening. We gave her a three week notice that this amount would be taken out and we've already paid for them. I can't imagine what her argument will be.

----

Okay, husband just came out from the bedroom. Wants my attention. Says he's feeling the distance. Arg. Yes distant - but not in a bad way. We can be separate. *sigh* So dramatic sometimes. Oh my sensitive husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment