Wednesday, December 30, 2009

slightly better

Okay I'm here again. Feeling a bit more like myself. IT's kind of tough when one person going off their anti-depressants (me) while another is starting (the husband). And to top it off, the wedding is in 52 days. Crap, how did it get here so fast? Many things are already done, just the little stuff to work on.

I think we;re back in a better place, couple-wise. I'm still in a bit of a funk right now, not overly cuddly and mushy. I tend not to be either of those things really though. What's tough is that the husband thrives on these things. We have a nice cycle: I'm down and pull away... he gets worries and seeks comfort by acting like my shadow... I feel smothered and pull away. And so it goes...

I'm just not a mushy, lovey-dovey, romantic person. I never really have been. It's just the way I am. I'm happy and feel lovey when things get done around the house - I know... it's weird.

Okay -- signing off. I'm doing a little bit of babysitting today - extra cash and time for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment